LASER TREATMENT: HAIR REMOVAL
- Safe laser hair removal treatment for men and women
- Hair removal from most areas including back, neck, abdomen, face, neck, legs, bikini, ears
- Uses trademark cooling device during treatment
- Treatments are gentle, safe, and effective
Traditional hair removal techniques, such as shaving, plucking, waxing, and depilatory creams provide only temporary relief. Until now, the only recognized way to remove hair permanently has been by electrolysis – which can be tedious, time-consuming and uncomfortable. Our hair removal laser safely removes unwanted body hair without damaging the delicate pores and structures of the skin. Facial and bikini areas are usually completed in under ten minutes; legs, backs, and larger areas may take longer. Our hair removal laser selectivity helps to protect the skin, which effectively treats the unwanted hair.
What Should Be Expected At Each Treatment?
Depending on the amount of hair treated, the procedure varies from patient to patient. Generally, the treatment will include the following:
- Your full treatment may be done on the same day or up to two weeks, later, depending on the skin reaction
- Most patients experience little discomfort at the treatment site because of the dynamic cooling device
- The procedure can take as little as 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes, depending on the area treatment.The treated areas may become pink or red within 30 minutes of treatment; this may last for a few hours and may be reduced by tips from your physician
What Should Be Expected at Each Treatment?
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment or until your physician allows it
- You must avoid electrolysis, plucking or waxing hair for 6 weeks prior to treatment
- If you have had a history of perioral herpes (cold scores), prevention with medication may be prescribed
- If you have a dark skin type, a cream may be started before treatment to optimize results.
How many treatments are needed?
Hair grows in cycles. The number of treatments required depends upon your skin color and coarseness of the hair. On average, everyone will require about 1-3 treatments. These repeat sessions will be necessary to treat those follicles in different hair growth cycles.
- Blue Peel
- Facial Peels
- Skin Care Products
- Restylane Lyft/Voluma Fillers
- Laser Treatments
- co2 resurfacing laser
- Cool sculpting
OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY
The Boca Raton Skin and Laser Center is a fully equipped state-of-the-art outpatient medical and surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services from general dermatology to the latest techniques in skin cancer surgery to a wide variety of cosmetic procedures such as lasers, Microdermabrasion, Botox, chemical peels, and professional skin care under physician supervision.
At Boca Raton Skin and Laser Center we offer the latest technology in lasers. The nonablative laser now reduces wrinkles without downtime or surgery. Our hair removal laser offers long-term removal of unwanted facial and body hair. Other lasers offer treatments for a variety of conditions including facial and leg veins, rosacea, scars, stretch marks, brown spots, and Tattoos. Ask for details.