Cosmetic program customized for you.
Treats forehead frown lines, between the brows, and crow’s feet.
Corrects unwanted deep smile lines, frown lines, vertical lip lines, acnes scars, and used for lip enhancements.
Peel that smoothes out wrinkles, removes blemishes, and tightens and rejuvenates the face.
Protective and corrective skin care products. Restore healthy skin, remove blemishes, correct fine lines, and rejuvenate without downtime or surgery.
Stimulates and gently exfoliates the skin. Leaves you with a glow without any downtime.
State-of-the-art technology is virtually painless and requires no downtime with dramatic results.
- Wrinkle Reduction Nonablative lasers tightens collagen below the skin. The procedure lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes. No cutting is required. Ongoing collagen stimulation lasts for several months. Repeat sessions are recommended for a sustained effect. No downtime experienced.
- Vascular Lesions Removes or noticeably improves spider veins, birthmarks, rosacea, and scars. The procedure takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Some temporary bruising may occur, however, it progressively clears in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Leg Veins Tremendously improves or completely removes leg veins without painful injections or the need for support stockings. This laser traces along individual veins for leg vein removal with virtually no bruising or pain. No downtime required.
- Pigmented Lesions Treats age spots, sun spots, freckles, and brown birthmarks. Feels like a quick rubber-band “snap.” See crusting followed by rapid healing. Then notice spot clearance over next 2 to 4 weeks after just one session. Some spots may require repeat treatment.
- Hair Removal Permanent reduction of unwanted facial and body hair for men and women. The patient should not wax or tweeze hair for 3 weeks prior to this procedure. During the morning of the procedure, the hair should be shaved. Reduced hair growth is quickly noticeable. Treatments should be repeated to achieve close to permanent hair removal. No downtime experienced.
- Tattoo Removal Effective treatment of tattoos. Repeat treatments 4 weeks apart result in successive fading of the tattoo until complete clearance. There will a scabbing response; as the scab heals, the tattoo will progressively fade.